Prehistoric Coprocessor 
- Donny Hathaway — The Ghetto [from “A Donny Hathaway Collection“]
- Zach Harjo — Dogs in a Pack [from “Dark Poems” (You may have to visit Zach at Ocho and ask to buy a copy because I can’t find it on themz Interwebz.]
- Louis Jordan & His Tympani Five — Whiskey Do Your Stuff [from “One Guy Named Louis“]
- Tom Waits — Little Drop of Poison [from “Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers, & Bastards“]
- [unidentified radio DJ] — [KRLA News – Cancelled Hippie Love-In at the Grand Canyon – 6/16/67] [from “Psychedelic Promos & Radio Spots“] [sic] [Track 43]
- Reverend Horton Heat — The Devil’s Chasing Me [from “Full-Custom Gospel Sounds of the Reverend Horton Heat“]
- The JJ Johnson and Kai Winding Trombone Octet — The Peanut Vendor [from “Afro-Cuban Jazz: 1947-1960“]
- Latin Playboys — Viva la raza [from “Latin Playboys“]
- Neutral Milk Hotel — In the Aeroplane over the Sea [from “In the Aeroplane over the Sea“]
Bob, my neighbor, had this idea that we could make playlists for one another. It was a sort of challenge to us to playlist the shit out of our collections and minds and make a cool, meaningful, and brief musical set. This is my contribution to said project.
If memory serves, we did have a couple of rules. One of which was that the playlists should be between thirty and thirty-five minutes.
The general objective was to make an awesome playlist filled with stuff the other guy would just love and hopefully hadn’t heard. Or something like that.