Here they are plainly stated:
- Do not condemn people on the basis of their ethnicity or color.
- Do not ever use people as private property.
- Despise those who use violence or the threat of it in sexual relations.
- Hide your face and weep if you dare to harm a child.
- Do not condemn people for their inborn nature.
- Be aware that you too are an animal and dependent on the web of nature, and think and act accordingly.
- Do not imagine that you can escape judgment if you rob people with a false prospectus rather than with a knife.
- Turn off that fucking cell phone.
- Denounce all jihadists and crusaders for what they are: psychopathic criminals with ugly delusions.
- Be willing to renounce any god or any religion if any holy commandments should contradict any of the above.
Here you can find his exposition: